Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gabriella's Room


Inspiration




I was thinking of adding some glam with a mirrored dresser. The cheapest I found was HERE. 

I love the silk ruffed curtains and pink rose pillow
I love this bench, not very practical but something I could make.


Room Storage

Love the concept of this room, including the colors! 
I found a similar bed at IKEA HERE. 
It's a daybed and trundle!
 So we could use her room as a guest room too.
IKEA has similar shelves HERE.
Colors Combinations
Pink and Navy 

Grey, Black and Pink

Teal and Pink



Thinking of taking my bedroom curtains and using them for her bedroom. Adding cornice boards and gluing ribbon roses to them. 

I purchased the Fabric HERE. Joann's Fabric always has it on sale! 
(I have it in chocolate brown and ivory too.) 

More to come!
Cheers, Debsx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...