Thursday, December 8, 2011

Candy Cane Christmas Party

I was invited to do the catering and decorating for our Rock Staff Christmas Dessert Party. 
I was inspired to do a fun and festive table with a Candy Canes!!! 

I made personal "No Bake' Cheesecakes and topped them with
mini-chocolate chips and fresh raspberries. 


Brownies topped with mergruines and adorned with handmade flags. 
Red Velvet Cakepops covered in crushed walnuts.
(I handmade these candy cane lollypop sticks with red ribbon and hot glue.) 

Fruit Kabobs with Mint Confetti 


Lemon Mouse topped with Fresh Raspberries and Meringues  


A savory dessert option of Mixed Nuts 









Beautiful Christmas Tree! 
Christmas Village 


We served Spiced Egg Nog, Holiday Water and Fresh Coffee. 

This as a fun event and worth all the effort. It turned out divine! 
Now... back to planning the next two Christmas Parties. 
If you have any questions about the event or recipes, 
I'm happy to help you or better yet.... 
Hire me for your next event!

Cheers, 
Debsx 

7 comments:

  1. It was perfect! Can you link the printouts somewhere?!? Love- Havilah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! Everything looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Our leadership party is tomorrow night and I'm doing red & white candy cane theme as well. I don't know why, but I am so drawn to it this year. You did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for posting the pics... so nice to see the finished product after hearing about it the other night from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done! Do you have a good recipe for the meringues? I'm looking for one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deborah,

    You did a fabulous job! You are the dessert party queen! I hope my party can come out as lovely as yours. Fingers crossed!

    Thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ang,
    Unfortunately, I didn't have time to make the meringues so I picked mine up at Trader Joes. They have plain and ones with mini chocolate chips.
    Have fun!
    Desx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...