Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lunch Boxes for Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day! 

I just received an order to make SURPRISE Valentine's Day Box Lunches. 
My friend is going out of town for Valentine's Day
 and wanted to do something special for her co-workers and family. 

They're going to be SO fun to make and even MORE fun to give! 
Wouldn't you LOVE to receive a special package on Valentine's Day? 

If you're like me, I'm SO last minute when it comes to Valentine's Day! 
Gifts are NOT my 'Love Language' 
and it's the LAST thing I think about on holidays. 

 Sad to Say, I'm usually running to the store the night before 
 trying to find something special that doesn't look like I got it at Rite Aid. 

So if you're like me and want to do something EXTRA special for Valentine's Day...
Let me create and deliver a 
Boxed Lunch for you on 
Valentine's Day!

How EASY is that! 

Okay... so here is what will be in the Box Lunch you order: 

Valentine's Straws 

Personal Martinelli's Bottle 

A Cup of Tomato Bisque 

A California Salad 
Salad topped with Feta, Cranberries, Walnuts with a Raspberry Vinaigrette 



A Golden Gate Grilled Cheese

Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Turkey, Avocado, Swiss Cheese and a Spicy Mustard   


A Valentine's Cake Pop 

The box will look similar to this,
with a "special delivery" theme. 
All you have to do is choose a:   
Soup/Sandwich OR Soup/Salad 

You will only pay $20! 
(For only $5.00 morewe will deliver it to your Valentine's home or workplace!*)

Order Today!
Pick Up between 11AM - 12PM, at a Roseville Location.  
Deliveries between 11AM - 1PM. 
Pay with Cash, Check or Credit Card.
Order 2 or more... FREE delivery! 
Please call/text Deborah @ 916.580.4764
or email deborah_giles@me.com 

Are you FASTING? 
We can take the cheese off the salad or double the amount of soup!

*We deliver to Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln, Granite Bay, Citrus Heights  
(Other locations may be delivered to,  for an extra fee. )

valentines day, food, picnic, delivered, simple, budget friendly, handmade, baked goodies, hearts, 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...